K2Q welcomes sponsorship partners who support the celebration of faith, family and fitness in the context of our St. Louis Catholic heritage. K2Q is not exclusively a Catholic event, but as taught within Catholic tradition we strive to be inclusive of all peoples and respectful of their dignity and rightful place in society. Since its founding 175 years ago, St. Mary of Victories Church has always been a home to the traveler and the immigrant, and we carry on that tradition today for both our Hungarian parishioners and all who come to our worship community from across the St. Louis Metro area. As the second oldest church in the City of St. Louis, we are pleased to sponsor this event celebrating our rich Catholic heritage, positive family values and fitness.
Sponsoring the First Annual K2Q 10K Run, 5K Run, or the Fun Run / Walk means that you encourage the free practice of faith, family and health as positive avenues to advance the dignity of all people and society.
Anyone can be a sponsor of K2Q!
Various marketing, branding and community involvement opportunities are available for individuals and companies to join us in our effort to celebrate these aspects of St. Louis. Our sponsorship levels are listed below, and we welcome you to use the online form to make your gift. Click the button below to get started.
Ave Maria Sponsor - $10,000 - sponsor name will be featured in the name of the race, prominent on T-Shirt, web site, and marketing materials.
Champion Sponsor - $5,000 - champions will receive large name/logo on the t-shirt (large post card), signage, web site, and marketing materials.
Major Sponsor - $1,000 - majors will receive medium sized name/logo on the t-shirt (post card), signage, web site and marketing materials.
Mile Marker Sponsor - $500 - name and/or logo will be placed on a "mile marker".
Foundation Sponsor - $300 - name and/or logo will be placed on the race T-shirt (about the size of a business card)
Contributing Sponsor - $100 - sponsor name will be listed as a sponsor on our web site.
Defender Sponsor - $25 - sponsor name will be listed as a friend of K2Q on our web site.
Sponsors $100 and above may also place marketing items of their choice in the goody bag.
We are looking for sponsors for these specific items:
* Race Bibs
* Water Stations
* First Aid Station / Medical Tent
* Post-Race BBQ Expenses
* Stage and Sound System
* Live Music
Limited space is available for vendor booths. Vendors who pay a $100 rental fee may set up a booth to market their products. Approval of the vendor will be up to the race planning committee and pastor of St. Mary of Victories.
All donations, sponsorships, vendor products must be in alignment with the character of the race and in alignment with the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
Mailing A Check
Many donors prefer to send a check in the mail. Checks should be made out and sent to:
St. Mary of Victories Catholic Church
744 South 3rd Street
St. Louis, MO 63102
Thank you for your generosity.
The First Annual K2Q Rosary Run will have three components to which we welcome sponsorship.
- 10K Rosary Run - Proceeding from the Old Cathedral Basilica by the Arch, proceeding south past several parishes, and ending at St. Mary of Victories.
- 5 K Rosary Run - Proceeding from the Old Cathedral Basilica by the Arch, proceeding south, and ending at St. Mary of Victories. (Walkers Welcome).
- Hungarian Fun Run - Named in honor of our Hungarian Parishioners who have supported St. Mary of Victories since 1957, this run / walk will start at the Old Cathedral Basilica and end at St. Mary of Victories. This event is appropriate for all ages and skills levels.
- Award Ceremony and Celebration - At the end of the race, St. Mary of Victories will be hosting an award ceremony, blessing, and fabulous celebration with food and music. We welcome all of those who want to participate in setting up, coordination, and food or other booths.
Tax Deductible Gifts
The King to Queen Rosary Run is an event benefiting the preservation of historic St. Mary of Victories Catholic Church. All donations are 501c3 tax deductible.